The goals of the APAC eduroam Confederation are:
- share informational and technical resources to achieve eduroam service objectives
- achieve effective representation on the Global eduroam Governance Committee
- provide a forum within a convenient timezone for eduroam related discussion and meetings
The eduroam service objectives sought by the APAC eduroam Confederation Membership are:
- due recognition of eduroam as an identity federation
- recognition of NRO and institutional roles and responsibiltieies
- Achieve eduroam deployments which:
- enhance trust between federation members
- deliver a consistent, positive user experience (hence strengthen eduroam's brand)
- deliver effective and efficient NRO and institutional eduroam administration
The list of APAC eduroam Confederation members, Confederation agreement and policy, information on joining the APAC eduroam Confederation.
Comprehensive information and resources for eduroam operators at both a national and institutional level.
APAC projects for improving eduroam deployment and operational efficiency, and extending the eduroam footprint.